Mental Health Counselor – LICSW, LMHC or LMFT licensure required
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
The Everett Clinic is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Western WA. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of Washington toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing Providers like you. During COVID19 we are doing full-time telehealth after COVID19 we will be working 2 days in the office 2 days telehealth, in a 4 day work week of 10 hour days.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
• Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
• We are focused on assembling an outstanding team who will work together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets. We offer our providers an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
• Dedicated support: A skilled admin team that consists of front desk reception, MAs and Case Managers, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
• A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
• Balance: We offer a 4-day work week working 10 hours, so you have a day off during the week. Patient centered, team-based and collaborative work environment. Work-life balance is a priority. Financially stable, growing organization. We use EPIC as are EMR, CME, Malpractice coverage/tail coverage is also provided.
• Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
• An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a sign on bonus of $10,000 and a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays. Flexible shifts.
* Full benefits, medical, dental, vision, 401K
• Master’s Degree/MSW is required
• LMHC, LICSW, LMFT – WA state license
Ready to begin your life’s best work?
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 Annual