Merakey is proud to announce that we are expanding our Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team services to Butler County Ohio.
We are currently seeking an experienced human services professional to join our Adolescent Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT) as a Recovery Coordinator.
* Schedule: Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm
* Compensation: Starts at $18/hour and includes Merakey's excellent benefits package
* Office Location: 5645 Liberty Fairfield Road Hamilton, OH 45011
* Position Location: This is a community-based position and will require travel from one consumer location to another throughout Butler County, OH.
* Consumer: Adolescents (Teens ages 11-21) transitioning from hospital to community-based services with an average length of 12-18 months of program participation
* ABOUT MERAKEY'S DUAL DIAGNOSIS TREATMENT TEAM PROGRAM
DDTT is comprised of a specialized mobile team of professionals including a Psychiatrist, a Behavioral Specialist, Recovery Coordinators, a Nurse, and a Pharmacist, providing treatment, support, and education for individuals in the community diagnosed with a mental illness and co-morbidity development disability. Individuals referred to DDTT are in crisis, at risk of losing community tenure, and/or are transitioning from acute care hospitalization.
As a member of the DDTT, the Recovery Coordinator is qualified in the human services field and possesses the skills and experience necessary to provide case coordination and supportive services to Adolescence with a Mental Health Diagnosis and Intellectual/Developmental Disability (IDD) . This position would be the primary point of contact for their assigned caseload and work collaboratively with other professional team members to implement treatment plans, under the direction of the program director.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
* Work/Life Balance
* Competitive Compensation Plans
* Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
* Life Insurance
* 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
* Marketplace Savings Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Wellness Programs
* 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services APPLY TODAY
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
* Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or another human service related field
* 5 years of experience in the behavioral health field, an ideal candidate will demonstrate the following experiences:
* Minimum 1 year of experience in a mental health setting
* Minimum 1 year working with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
* Minimum 1 year experience in the provision of case management services
* Minimum 1 year experience in Children Service Systems
* Must possess or is able to attain all necessary clearances and background checks to work with designated consumers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled