Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time Mental Health Services Provider to work evenings at our Madison, IL facility, servicing the Metro East and St. Louis, MO areas.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Provide for referral, linkage and advocacy to recommended community resources especially involving internal program referrals as well as external services and discharge placements to promote self-sufficiency and independence, when possible.
- Work closely with co-workers, supervisor, facility and utility staff and tenant, to ensure a safe and sanitary living environment.
- Promote the recovery model of treatment including trauma-informed care, hope, respect, empowerment, health/wellness and spirituality/connectedness by assisting consumers with regaining control over their own lives through self-directed recovery.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and five (5) years’ supervised mental health experience.
- Or a bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, education, psychology or related human service field.
- Or a bachelor’s degree in any other field with two (2) years’ supervised clinical experience in a mental health setting.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, private automobile insurance and be insurable (when applicable).
- Requires basic computer skills and experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled