Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a part-time Housing Specialist to work first shift every Sunday for our Pontoon Beach, IL location, servicing the Metro East and St. Louis, MO areas.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Complete required paperwork on each consumer in accordance with program and agency policies and procedures.
- Must be supportive of working in a recovery-oriented environment.
- Must possess clinical and case management skills, work from a team approach, and have evidence of displaying positive interactions with colleagues and other community representatives.
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years' of human service experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience.
- Or a high school diploma or equivalent plus two (2) years' mental health experience and certificate of psychiatric rehabilitation from a DHS approved program.
- Or a Certified Recovery Support Specialist (CRSS) in good standing with the State of Illinois plus one (1) year experience in providing mental health services.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, private automobile insurance and be insurable.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This part-time position includes eligibility for our retirement savings plan with company match, and employee assistance program.
For immediate consideration, please see us at www.chestnut.org/employment
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled