Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a part-time Housing Technician to work Saturday 1st shift at our Pontoon Beach, IL location.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Complete required data entry and paperwork in accordance with program and agency policies and procedures, including but not limited to opening requirements, assessments, treatment/recovery plans, progress notes and any other funder requirements:100% of assessments and treatment/recovery plans to be completed prior to due dates and 80% of progress notes and any other required data entry or paperwork submitted within forty-eight hours of the delivery of the service, accurate and thorough documentation or data entry to the Medication Administration Records, to be completed as clients are taking their medications, timely, accurate and thorough shift report completion.
- Provide services identified in treatment/recovery/safety plan that are consumer driven and meet the program requirements, including maintaining a minimum of 65% productivity of available time.
- Promote the recovery model of treatment including trauma-informed care, hope, respect, empowerment, health/wellness and spirituality/connectedness by assisting consumers with regaining control over their own lives through self-directed recovery; including utilizing recovery language in all applicable documentation, especially focused on ensuring a trauma-informed care environment.
- Provide for referral, linkage and advocacy to recommended community resources especially involving internal program referrals as well as external services and discharge placements to promote self-sufficiency and independence, when possible.
- Promote positive interactions within Chestnut and with the community, especially with substance use, hospital, other medical and managed Medicaid staff, to sustain a favorable program reputation.
- Attend meetings and consumer staffings, participate in program development activities and provide support and backup to other team members as necessary, including: Attending and ensuring supporting documentation of 100% of monthly, required Rule 132 supervision if not a LPHA, and attending all mandatory Chestnut trainings and CEU requirements if applicable.
- Answer in-coming calls and messages, receive and distribute mail, and observe video surveillance equipment where applicable, to resolve all inquiries as indicated.
- Work closely with co-workers, supervisor, facility & utility staff and tenant, to ensure a safe & sanitary living environment.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality of all organizational information gained in the course of performing job responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial and consumer information.
- Provide other duties as assigned, required or specifically negotiated with supervisor.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent; have demonstrated skills in human services and in the field of services to adults.
- Must also have demonstrated the ability to work within the organization structure and accept supervision, and have demonstrated the ability to work constructively with consumers, treatment resources and the community.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, private automobile insurance and be insurable.
- Requires basic computer skills and experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and electronic medical record (EMR).
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This part-time position includes eligibility for our retirement savings plan with company match and employee assistance program.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled