AACI is dedicated to serving the wellness needs of our community utilizing a strength based, client centered, and culturally sensitive approach.
AACI's Adult and Older Adult program is looking for a Behavioral Health Counselor. The Behavioral Health Counselor works with a multidisciplinary team to ensure delivery of services that meets the needs of the client and the client's family. The Behavioral Health Counselor provides individual therapy, case management, and rehabilitation utilizing an array of evidence-based and trauma-informed interventions.
Why work at AACI?
- Flexible schedule and your Birthday off!
- Remote work available
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options (we pay 95% of premiums!)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
- Access to training and clinical supervision hours
- Professional development opportunities, and no cost to you CEUs
- Eligibility for student loan repayment assistance
- Mileage reimbursement, company laptop and cell phone stipend
- Paid annual license fee
- Additional pay for bilingual staff
- Sign on bonus
- Master degree in psychology or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of DSM-5 diagnoses
- Understanding of cultural issues, community resources and family dynamics
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships
- Bilingual (Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, Vietnamese, Farsi)
- Ability to possess and maintain a valid CA Driver’s License, must have suitable vehicle for agency travel and current automobile insurance.
- Ability to learn and apply clinical skills
- Knowledge of community resources and networks.
Apply now and join a great team of caring people!