Looking for a telehealth or in person private practice opportunity but do not want to worry with overhead and practice management? At Cotler Clinical Services, we offer a full spectrum of mental health services via telehealth or in a comfortable office setting accessible to all members of the community. Our highly trained and dedicated staff members work as a strong clinical team, creating individualized treatment plans aimed at effectively addressing behavioral health needs and improving the quality of life for our clients and their families. Immediate openings for LCSW, LMHC, and LMFT candidates!
POSITION: Mental Health Therapist (part-time) - Hollywood, FL
JOB SUMMARY: The Mental Health Therapist is responsible for providing evidence-based, outcome-focused mental health services to referred children, adults, older adults and their families.
- Licensed in Floridaat the master's level for Mental Health Therapist.
- Possess a degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage & Family Therapy (or the equivalent) from an accredited university or college in the field of counseling, social work, or related human service.
- Willingness, interest, and ability to work a flexible schedule, which includes normal business hours, evenings, and weekends, based on clinician availability.
- Valid Florida driver's license, ability to drive, provide proof of auto insurance and have dependable transportation.
- Provide individual, family, and/or group therapy to adults, children and families.
- Provide evaluation, ongoing assessment, treatment planning, psychotherapy interventions, and baseline/outcome measures.
- Maintain complete, timely, andaccurate documentation records within a 72-hour time frame.
- Maintain clinical documentation in compliance with agency, DCF, Medicare and Medicaid standards.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate persons with disabilities. Independent contractors occupying this position will be required to follow any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and /or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the staff member must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued engagement with Cotler Clinical Services remains on an "at will" basis. Cotler Clinical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free-workplace.