We are seeking a full-time & part-time Licensed Mental Health Counselor for our Metro office. This individual must have experience working with Children, Adolescents and Adults in a clinical setting and community setting. Must be able to work Saturdays.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general mental health and substance abuse counseling to include individual, family and group counseling to adults and children.
- Conduct intakes, individual, group, and family therapy in office and out in the community to include schools.
- Develop service plans and conduct reviews as needed throughout the duration of treatment
- Provide mental health assessments, counseling, referrals, and intervention services
- Write reports to court, school, or other community agencies as necessary
- Staff cases with Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners and Team when needed.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in providing client care and coordinating services.
- Facilitate substance abuse groups in compliance with agency policies and contracted provider.
- Coordinates services as necessary working in collaboration with various State, Federal, and local agencies.
- Maintain and produce monthly reports for contracted provider.
- Provide Evidenced-Based practices for Counseling.
- Maintain an active caseload.
- Participate and attend clinical meetings and staffing.
- Must be licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health.
- Must have a valid driver's license and 21 years of age and older.
- Ability to drive and and provide counseling in the community (out of office).
- Must be able to work Saturday
- Master’s degree in Counseling.
- Must have a Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card or ability to obtain one.
- CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Able to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendation for treatment planning and implementation
- At least 1 year of experience in counseling or mental health services
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with mentally or emotionally disabled persons and their families
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy skills
What We Offer
- Clinical and group supervision hours
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 403B with employer match
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off
- Paid Sick leave in compliance with Arizona law
- Ongoing Learning and development
- Diverse experience in all aspects of General Mental Health