Hillcrest Children and Family Center is seeking therapists/counselors to provide psychotherapy services on a fee-for-service basis.
**Candidates must have one of the following District of Columbia certifications: LICSW, LPC, LGPC or LGSW**
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Completes assessments, intake evaluations, outpatient assessments, person-centered treatment plans, family/individual therapy; and assists in program development and implementation.
- Provide the professional expertise necessary to make determinations regarding patient eligibility.
- Provides evidence-based psychotherapy for clients who present with various concerns.
- Make recommendations related to the care needs regarding the clients’ health and safety.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related discipline is required.
- Must have one of the following District of Columbia certifications: LICSW, LPC, LGPC or LGSW