This position will be co-located onsite at a Medical Wellness Clinic that encompasses primary care, pain health, and Suboxone (medication assisted treatment) in Arvada two days per week. You will provide behavioral health assessments and mental health treatment to individuals who are patients of the medical practice. You will also be coordinating services with the practice providers and providing other referrals for the practice's patients and families as needed.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, exceptional clinical skills, and the ability to work within a trusted environment with other providers.
What you will do
- Provide superb care to individuals utilizing a whole person approach
- Coordinate care across providers in an integrated setting
- Work effectively and collaboratively with primary care medical providers, while delivering behavioral health treatment
- Goal setting and monitoring of achieved clinical outcome with clients
- Work constructively and positively with individuals to reach agreed upon positive outcomes
- Obtain high level of client satisfaction
- Establish a practice that is both challenging and rewarding
- Maintain strong relationships with the providers
- Collaborate as needed with other Jefferson Center programs
- Participate in a Jefferson Center clinical team for support, supervision, and collaboration
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
What We Require
- Current Colorado Licensure as an LCSW or Psy.D
- The ability to work independently to provide diagnosis, treatment planning, psychotherapeutic intervention, documentation, communication, and coordination with other treating professionals
- Experience with substance abuse disorders
What We Prefer
- Knowledge and experience in a managed behavioral health care model as well as experience in an integrated health care setting
- Clinician already credentialed on 3rd party panels who contract with Jefferson Center
*This position requires initial and ongoing approval of the primary care practice where the clinician is co-located.*