Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool in our LATAM Office in Miami, Florida!. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes family values, work-life balance and great career opportunities.
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. The Regional Menu Management Analyst for Latin America and the Caribbean liaises with internal and external customers to gather, document and analyze requirements for new menus items, discounts and inventory items for the region of LATAM or those at a global level, which would also affect LATAM. Will anticipate and coordinate needs for menu change to ensure that requests are completed accurately and on time and will be responsible for identifying gaps in requirements and following up with requestor, including data gaps, priorities for requests as well as product R&D Approvals. English /Spanish Required
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- "Responsible for the operational side of each Menu item, Discount and Inventory request submitted to the Menu Management team at a regional level.
- This encompasses ensuring that each request is filled in its entirety and that the information is correct and complete. Guarantee that all data requirements/questions from the Menu Management team are provided/responded to by requesters in a timely manner. Guarantee that each request obtains a priority from its region and that Food Techs provide any required product approvals. Keep requesters informed of progress and also inform them that the request has been completed once all work is done.
- Work closely with the Regional Marketing, Regional Culinary – Innovation and Operations teams to remain informed about new products, promotions and initiatives coming up, making sure request forms are submitted for each initiative on a timely manner.
- Work in partnership with the Regional IPC to monitor new products and initiatives and to obtain data such as reports, images and any documentation to help better prepare to proactively support initiatives. Then, work with internal teams in the regional office to make sure a request form is submitted on a timely manner for those initiatives.
- Work closely with global Culinary - Innovation team members for Beverages, Snacks and Packaging items as those are not managed at a regional level, but globally and identify the individual responsible for submitting a request form to the MM team for those initiatives.
- When new products are introduced to ETQ, work with pertinent teams to make sure a request form is submitted to the entire MM team to guarantee programming beyond inventory.
- Maintain up to date documents/dashboards with all requests/initiatives and their status so that the entire team can reference and monitor them. On a daily basis, monitor status of requests and follow up both with the MM team and other internal teams, as needed, to move requests along.
- Work on any Menu Management tasks the team may assign when in need of additional help with tasks/requests.
- Work with the Menu Management team and provide input to improve processes.
- Educate internal teams on how requests forms are filled and requirements that are needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Attention to detail, keen analytical skills, high degree of accuracy and able to effectively prioritize work.
- Able to work under pressure and aggressive deadlines.
- Works well with others, enjoys building relationships and strong communication skills.
- Has basic user knowledge and Microsoft Office, specially Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Able to effectively communicate across all levels of organization.
- Two+ years’ experience in QSR and Point of Sale. Subway knowledge preferred.
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Track record of driving strong business results.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Fluency in English and language of country required.
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please. Sorry, no relocation can be provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.