Mercedes-Benz of Midlothian is interviewing for Apprentice Technicians
In a learning capacity the Apprentice Technician assists the Service Technician with identifying the necessary vehicle service and performing the repair, service, and/or maintenance work. In the entry level position, the Apprentice Technician is responsible for increasing knowledge, skills and certifications to progress to a Service Technician.
- Assists Service Technician with examining customer vehicles
- Assists Service Technician with identifying necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Assists with estimating cost of repairs and maintenance
- Documents services performed
- Leans how to perform services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines
- Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines
- Assists Service Technician by requesting necessary parts
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
- Strong technical / mechanical aptitude
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals
- Valid Virginia driver's license
Requires pre-employment background including DMV and drug screening.
David R. McGeorge Car Company is a drug free equal opportunity employer.