Service Advisor Trainee
If you are serious about your career, then you have come to the right place. At Mercedes-Benz of Richmond, a David R. McGeorge family dealership, you will find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
The Service Advisor has the opportunity to interact with customers to build customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence as a care giver for their vehicle safety and reliability. This role requires juggling many customers, priorities, communication, and follow-up throughout the day, while turning customers into raving fans!
Duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Setting, confirming, and preparing for appointments with customers to expedite their service experience
- Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner
- Determining vehicle needs based on customer information and a vehicle walk-around
- Using a consultative selling process to assist customers in planning for on-going required maintenance of their vehicle
- Communicating frequently with Technicians and Parts Associates to ensure timely completion of work
- Follow-up with customers on the status of their vehicle, based on how the customer wants to be informed
- Following-up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help customers with service maintenance requirements and warranty information
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- Cashiering and booking tickets
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with many priorities
- Organization and follow-up skills
We offer a great work environment and an excellent benefits package.
Requires pre-employment background including DMV and drug screening.
David R. McGeorge Car Company is a drug free equal opportunity employer.