Job Number: 1056
External Description:Essential Responsibilities:
You will comply with branch operational requirements by ensuring the following: completing invoices, processing returns, receiving and processing replenishment shipments, maintaining branch stock/sales literature and event displays, conducting inventory checks, preparing and shipping orders as well as branch transfers, accurately completing all associated paperwork.
- You will stock the sales floor to enhance the sales experience for our customers
- You will organize the warehouse to ensure ease of locating product
- You will ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times
- You will assist in the physical inventory process
- You will demonstrate exceptional levels of service for both internal and external customers
- You will regularly lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than seventy-five pounds (with assistance)
- Provide services that increase customer satisfaction and growth
- We are passionate about helping customers prosper in providing solutions
- Strengthen current business relationships through world-class service and product recommendation
YOU MUST HAVE:
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent
- Some sales support experience in a retail or similar environment
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without close supervision
- Strong work ethic, do what it takes to get the job done-approach while maintaining high business ethical standards
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrated multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization, time-management and basic math skills
- Goal oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive can-do attitude
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments, and distributor of low-voltage and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. The company has a 40-year, exclusive license to use the Honeywell Home brand for products and will continue to serve more than 100,000 contractors through its ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $4.8 billion company with approximately 14,500 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com .
Resideo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Essential Responsibilities: You will comply with branch operational requirements by ensuring the following: completing invoices, processing returns, receiving and processing replenishment shipments, maintaining branch stock/sales literature and event displays, conducting inventory checks, preparing and shipping orders as well as branch transfers, accurately completing all associated paperwork.
Job Number: 3516
Community / Marketing Title: Merchandise Stock Assistant
Location_formattedLocationLong: Louisville, Kentucky US