Job DescriptionHave you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Top reasons to choose Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Competitive starting rate $$
- BBU wellness program available
- Growth Opportunities
- We value the person
As a well-established wholesale bakery, Bimbo Bakeries USA is growing and looking for aggressive, self-starters for part-time Merchandiser ("pull-up") positions. Chosen employees will be responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in grocery stores to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on displays.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be Accountable for working safely.
- Follow all Safety rules and safe work practices.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in the bread aisle and display locations throughout the account.
- Build additional displays
- Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of product.
- Meet customer service expectations through communication, problem resolution and follow-up with Territory Sales management.
- Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products according to date codes.
Schedule for Hire:
- Days: Wednesday & Sunday (3:00am-3:00pm). Including all holidays.
- This is a part-time position scheduling up to 16 hours weekly and up to 24 hours on holiday weeks