The Merchandiser is responsible for placing Imperial Beverage inventory in its designated position in the market in a timely, professional manner so that the consumer has access to purchase and enjoy all of our products at the market of their choice. The Merchandiser is responsible for stocking shelves, building and replenishing displays, properly checking all product dates and rotation of product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Restock shelves and coolers
- Maintain daily schedule based on accounts and driver routes
- Build and replenish all displays
- Rotate product as needed to ensure quality
- Keep displays, shelves and back stock organized and clean
- Hang any signs, rebates or coupons assigned by Store Manager
- Be professional and courteous to all employees and customers
- Tools: Box cutter, duster, daily record of calls
- Additional duties and responsibilities to be determined
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- Access to daily emails
- Demonstrate attention to detail with the ability to accomplish responsibilities with limited supervision
- Must live in assigned market or specifically designated area
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to lift and/or move an average of 30 lbs. with or without a cart as well as move pallets with a pallet jack. The employee is regularly required to drive to account locations and stand, walk, reach, bend, twist, squat and grasp with hands/fingers on a repetitive basis.