Department : Lake Charles Large Store Area 2
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri 6:00am to 11:00am
Summary Job Statement
The Merchandiser – Large Store will stock and merchandise shelves, racks, and displays in assigned account by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for merchandising all product inside the outlet to company standards.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays.
- Communicates any store level opportunity to appropriate team members.
- Responsible for safe guarding company assets.
- Maintains rapport with customers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and in compliance with CCBCU fleet policy
- Must have a reliable vehicle.
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.