Department : South Metro Large Store Area 2
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri 5:30am Until Completed
Summary Job Statement
The Merchandiser- Large Store position will stock and merchandise shelves, racks, and displays in assigned account by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for merchandising all product inside the outlet to company standards
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion material to customers.
- Communicates any store level issue to management
- Responsible for safe guarding company assets
- Maintains rapport with customers
- Collects or pick up empty containers or rejected/unsold merchandise
- Ability to work with a handheld device
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be in compliance with CCBCU’s fleet policy.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid car insurance.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be at least age 18.
- Position will be required to comply with the CCBCU Personal Protective Equipment Program. Position is required to wear safety toed shoes when performing the following tasks: Operating Powered Industrial Equipment or Working in an Area where Powered Industrial Equipment is in use, Fleet Maintenance, Working with Palletized Product, Use of Hand Trucks/Dollies to Deliver Product, Cooler Services, etc.
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.