** Please note that we are only accepting applications for this position at this location. Cycle Gear will keep your information on file for consideration of future openings.
Cycle Gear - best known for having a large collection of quality Motorcycle Apparel, Accessories and Part products for exclusive brands. Our team members are known for being friendly and product knowledgeable while providing world-class customer service - is looking for an organized Merchandiser who has is detail-oriented, friendly and energetic.
Why Cycle Gear?
Our team members are the industry's most enthusiastic and dedicated staff out there. We offer a generous employee discounts and a harbors a high energy and exciting work environment, because we know how to have fun! Tons of opportunities to cultivate long-lasting relationships with like-minded people. We're extremely passionate about motorbikes, riding and providing excellent customer service.
As a Merchandiser, you would be responsible for providing each customer, whether they are a novice or a seasoned rider, with a great customer experience. Additional responsibilities include managing the backroom operations, keeping the sales floor organized and will stocked, help process weekly pallets, and monitoring shipping and receiving.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Achieving daily objectives by creating a clean and organized sales floor; ensuring that products are properly displayed and in stock.
- Completing follow-up with special orders and RTVs; confirming distribution center receipt and delivery of the products.
- Partnering with the management team and the Store Support Center regarding inventory levels, product signage and other POP collateral.
- Providing the outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Educating customers about the world of "Good, Better, and Best" product line that Cycle Gear has to offer.
- Staying up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.
Some ideal qualities you possess:
- 2 year + of providing top-notch customer service.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills; detail-oriented.
- Effective communication skills.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
- Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems (RetailPro experience is A+).
- Knowledge of the motorcycle industry and retail experience is preferred.
- Competitive hourly base rate.
- Flexible schedule -- Great for students!
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Great work/life balance.
- 401(k) savings plan - up to 4% company match.
- Training and development.
- Career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!!
All applicants for this position must successfully pass pre-employment requirements which includes a background check and drug testing (a hair-follicle drug testing) in order to qualify for employment.
Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Key Words: Sales, customer service, merchandising, motorcycle, gear, specialty, cashiering, POS, retail, sale goals, inventory, communication, passion, energy, MS Excel, organized, time management.