Job DescriptionHave you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
This position may show as Nephi, UT but we are looking for a Merchandiser to join our team in Richfield, UT.
Top Reasons to Work for Bimbo Bakeries USA as a Merchandiser:
- Introductory position within the sales department with opportunities to grow
- Competitive starting wages: $12.05 - $14.55 per hour (depends on experience)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Vacation and Holiday according to company policy
- BBU specific wellness and discount program available
Merchandiser Position Summary:
The BBU Merchandiser is responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in local customer’s locations to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on displays.
Merchandiser Key Position Responsibilities:
- Works in accordance with all safety rules and procedures
- Maintain appropriate product levels and display locations throughout the customer’s account
- Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of product
- Meet customer service expectations through communication, problem resolution and follow-up with BBU leadership
- Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers
- Maintain World Class merchandising standards while rotating product
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by supervisor
Shift for Hire:
- Days: Sunday - Saturday;Schedule varies
- Shift Start Time: Varies
- This is a part-time position scheduling up to 20 hours per week