We are searching for merchandising professionals to join us at FTD LLC! Do you love to own metrics and use analytics to drive the next big push for the season? Are you a product expert? The Merchandising Associate will take a leading role in helping create our story through compelling product ideation within our Floral-brand E-Commerce business, specifically Fresh cut flowers.
At FTD, you can expect a dynamic work environment offering competitive pay and benefits. We seek creative, driven individuals to add to our growing company. Ours is a culture of respect, diversity, partnership, and results.
What you will do
* Create, design and improve our market KPI's
* Develop detailed assortment plans to drive sales and margin growth, including product assortment and development, pricing and forecasting
* Collaborate cross-functionally with creative, marketing and site merchandising teams to drive successful product launch execution and sell-through
* Support the product commercialization process with sample requests, product testing, item set up and photography
* Partner with sourcing team and vendors to ensure competitive product costs across the entire merchandising assortment
* Expert in customer and global competition. Attention to competitive assortments, pricing, and promotional strategies
What we seek
* You will turn data into actionable insights, as well as taking informed risks and building innovation into the product assortments
* Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills, you can steer the product development process with limited guidance
* You're passionate about the opportunity to transform the floral and gifting experience at the intersection of nature, technology, and retail
* High degree of comfort with Excel -- pivot tables and formulas are your friends
Come give FTD a look! We are an incredibly open and welcoming company--come join our family! FTD, LLC is a global premier floral gifting company with a vision to be the world's leading and most trusted company in this industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled