Signature Retail Services has job positions throughout the United States for people looking for a chance to earn extra money and perform a vital service to their community. We need people to help keep essential retailers fully stocked at this time.
We are seeking aMerchandising Team Lead. The position is responsible for completing retail merchandising projects both independently and one on one with our part time field retail merchandising service representatives in big box home improvement retailers.
Competitive starting pay up $17/hour depending on experience.
Ideal Candidate Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with retail merchandisers, clients, and customers to achieve and exceed goals set by the client
- 2 to 3 years working as a Retail Representative
- Ability to teach, train, and provide support for new hires
- Experience using web-based reporting systems to submit reports and photos while in stores
- Hands on experience with all aspects of merchandising and resets
- Retail sales and/ or merchandising experience in the CPG industry
- Manufacturer or sales and merchandising experience in the home center industry is a PLUS
- Intermediate computer and smartphone experience - Microsoft Office
- Ability to create, process, and update reports using web-based reporting system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a PLUS
- High school diploma is required
- College degree preferred or equivalent job-related work experience
- A valid driver's license, current personal car insurance, and access to a reliable personal car is required
- A smartphone with internet access is required
- The ability to lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds without assistance is required
Sign up with Signature APPLY TODAY!https://sigretail.com/
Signature Retail Services is the industry's premier retail sales, merchandising, and store set up services company operating throughout the US.
E-Verify -We participate in E-Verify and if hired will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer