It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
As the Maintenance Mechanic at Mercury Marine, you will
- Perform all work according to Company safety policies and adhere to industry standards while supporting manufacturing equipment
- Diagnose, remove, replace, and maintain electrical motors
- Layout, install, and maintain a wide variety of complex electrical equipment
- Layout and/or wire a relocated, new, or rebuilt machine
- Work from and read electrical and electronic schematic drawings
- Ability to give detailed descriptions related to troubleshooting and repair of equipment on a PC based system
- Perform all work in accordance to State and Local requirements and electrical code/standards
What are we looking for in you?
- A valid state registered Journeyworker’s card in a Mechanic trade or a minimum of eight (8) years of documented electrical experience in a heavy manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Robots, Mazak CNC machinery, hydraulics, and pneumatically controlled equipment
- Ability to train, instruct, guide and supervise the work of apprentices in the development of skills and abilities
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance related blueprints, schematics, sketches, and drawings
- Basic working knowledge of electricity, welding, hydraulic, and mechanical functions
We are the people behind life’s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine