The Mercy Health position details include:
- Multi person group including physicians and nurse practitioners provides comradery and creates work life balance.
- Practice location is within the hospital
- Option for outpatient or traditional practice style tailored to suit your practice style
- Flexible patient appointment hours allow providers to control their work schedule
- Tax free student loan forgiveness available through state funding.
- Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
- CarePATH, Mercy Health's customized EPIC electronic health record is used in the practice and hospital
- Work in new, modern facility. Mercy Health Willard Hospital opened doors to a new facility May 2012.
- Group practice with 2 physicians and 2 NP's.
- FT - 36 patient care hours with 4 administrative hours
- Office support staff includes designated MA, practice triage nurse and care coordinator
- Large, new office space located on 1st floor within the hospital
- OMT Table
- Onsite hospital based Lab, X-ray (MRI and CT), & Cardiopulmonary
- Robust pharmacy department with established programs to support chronic disease management
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits. Benefit package include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan
- CME, DEA, OH license, Board fees, Relocation Reimbursement
- Enhanced benefits for physicians working 36 clinical hours include additional PTO, CME $'s and Retirement Plan
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
Why choose Mercy Health?
Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patients life better - mind, body and spirit. Mercy Health is:
- The largest health system and the fourth largest employer in Ohio
- One of the largest nonprofit healthcare ministries in the United States
- Ranked nationally in the top 20% of health systems in the nation for quality and efficiency
- Meeting the healthcare needs of people in Ohio and Kentucky through more than 500 points of care
Interested candidates please contact:
Manager, Medical Staff Recruitment
Mercy Health - Willard, Tiffin and Defiance Hospitals
1100 Neal Zick Rd.
Willard, Ohio 44890
Office Phone: 419.964.5791
Cell Phone: 567.224.1324