Your lifes work for a higher calling.
Mercy Clinic Northwest Arkansas is currently seeking full-time; board certified/board eligible Gastroenterologists to join our practice in Rogers, AR. Join a thriving health care system recognized both locally and nationally for providing exceptional care while remaining on the forefront of the rapidly changing medical field. We offer complete diagnostic testing and care for a variety of gastroenterological conditions. We are honored to say that Mercy Northwest Arkansas hospital was recently named one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health.
- Experienced and well-respected team (5 Physicians, 1 APN & 1 PA)
- 1:5 call
- ERCP or EUS required
- Thriving heartburn treatment center only 2 years old
- 7 Endoscopy suites
- IM Residency program at Mercy NWA Hospital through UAMS
- Outstanding referral base in the clinic and surrounding areas
- Mercy NWA is committed to our region with an infrastructural investment in excess of $247 million
- New Clinic on the hospital campus, just steps from Endoscopy Department
- Opportunity to build busy practice, quickly
- Large referral base-total area Northwest Arkansas serves is over 550,000 residents
- EPIC EMR
- Sub specialty support including interventional cardiology, general surgery, etc.
- Outstanding team of hospitalists who admit for most specialties
- Charming and family-friendly community with great outdoor activities