Mercy Clinic is seeking a full-time Urology Physician to join us in Springfield, Missouri. You will join a group of four hospital-employed urologists plus three PAs. It is a very busy and established practice with many patients and cases available. A full spectrum of urology can be expected. We anticipate a short ramp-up period and a very successful recruitment. Supportive partners, mentors, colleagues, and friends are waiting for you and are fully supportive of this recruitment!
Mercy Hospital Springfield
- 877-bed tertiary hospital and level I trauma center for a four state catchment area
- 700+ integrated physicians across all medical specialties
- da Vinci robots including Xi with Trumpf table. Unlimited robot access
- 8-OR outpatient surgery center - very efficient and fast turnaround
- 23-OR main hospital - excellent block schedule available
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- 129-year history in the community - financially strong and stable
- Catchment area of over 2M lives - high demand and need for an additional urologist
- Forbes "America's Best Employers" two years in a row
- Truven Top 5 Health System for 2016-2019
- Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by HealthGrades
Mercy Urology Springfield Offers:
- Focus on the area of practice you enjoy as we perform the latest and advanced urology procedures: two dedicated urology suites, one ESWL suite, and office procedure rooms
- Experienced clinic and support staff - experienced urology PAs and NPs
- da Vinci Xi, X, and Si robotics, laparoscopic urology, interstim, cryotherapy, videourodynamics, Holmium laser, ultrasound; we offer comprehensive services for our patients
- Unlimited robotic access
- Guaranteed salary for ramp-up and then wRVU production - all partners are performing at a high level
- $580,000 compensation package your first year
- $50,000 signing bonus plus $16,000 relocation package
- Public service loan forgiveness
- 4.5 day workweek
- 1:4 call with APP support for clinic calls
- Colleagues, mentors, and friends who all support the recruitment and will welcome new partners
- Access to patients right away; high demand, proven volumes, ability to focus on any niche or specialty interest
- Comprehensive benefits package for you and family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- Five weeks paid time off and CME with $5,000 allowance annually
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big citybut with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Springfield enjoys some of the best outdoor recreation in the country with access to the Ozark Mountains, Lake of the Ozarks, Mark Twain National Forest, caves, state and national parks, and so much more. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as under-served clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Todd Vandewalker, MHA, FASPR | Senior Physician Recruiter