At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resource they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our industry-leading wealth management team at Bank of America and Merrill Lynch. We’re looking for the next generation of financial advisors—those with a passion for people and drive to make clients’ financial lives better. Going beyond portfolios and investment strategies, you’ll consider a client’s entire, complex financial picture, and then guide them with advice and solutions to help them live their best financial lives.
The Advisor Development Program will help provide you with the necessary training and guidance through a defined path to become the financial advisor you want to be. From marketing yourself to managing your own practice, we’ll equip you with everything you need as you move through the stages of development. The Financial Center Financial Solutions Advisor role is a pivotal entry point for experienced advisors looking to grow in a world-class organization. At this stage, you’ll fully immerse yourself in the financial lives of our clients, while building strong relationships across Bank of America. As your career grows, you’ll be exposed to new and exciting products, platforms and tools to help you serve your clients and deliver exceptional care.
This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
We’ll help you
• Get training and one-on-one mentorship from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in our Academy for Consumer and Small Business to develop as an advisor; the potential for growth is yours!
• Build connections to grow your network and business. Leverage our relationships with one out of two U.S. households. Starting at a financial center, you’ll interact with banking clients, small business owners and higher net worth clients alike. You’ll also tap into a range of experts, from mortgage lenders to investment analysts.
• Provide end-to-end comprehensive advice. Deliver client reviews/presentations with confidence, including reviews of financial goals, and recommend strategies to help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Learn about the full suite of financial solutions. Connect clients to all of the solutions we provide, including core Banking, Investment & Life Priority™ solutions, through Bank of America and Merrill Lynch to meet their financial needs.
As an advisor, you can look forward to
• Unlimited potential for professional growth.
• A strong referral network from across the business to increase opportunities for client acquisition and provide access to partners who are specialists in their field.
• Robust marketing strategies to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your practice as the industry evolves.
• Leadership opportunities, including leading client and conference seminars and mentoring junior associates.
You’re a person who (required skills)
• Currently holds Series 7 & 66 (63 & 65 in lieu of 66) licenses.
• Has at least one year experience in the investments industry, including investment training and in-depth knowledge of investment products and services.
• Has at least one year experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded.
• Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your mind to.
• Builds and nurtures strong relationships.
• Collaborates effectively with others to get things done.
• Communicates effectively and confidently and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Manages goals, navigates complexity, prioritizes tasks and executes in a fast-paced environment.
• Likes to learn, adapts to new information and seeks the right solutions for clients.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Is thorough and thoughtful in incorporating relevant regulatory due diligence into daily activities and long-term strategies for clients.
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
• Strong computer skills and the ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in business-related field.
• At least three years’ experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded.
• Achieved additional professional designations such as Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC).
• Obtained your insurance licenses.
We’re a culture that
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40