At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals and businesses across the country. Each day, we connect with 67 million clients through a growing specialist workforce and our world class digital platform. With each relationship and connection, we are looking to provide care and guidance for our clients when they need us most – whether they are just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement. As part of our commitment, we are looking for the next generation of Financial Advisors—those with a passion for growing a long term career and a drive to make our clients’ financial lives better.
If you are an individual who is passionate about helping clients reach their financial goals, join Bank of America’s as a Financial Solutions Advisor and become a specialist in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. Our award winning Academy offers a defined path to becoming an advisor through a multi-stage training program; one that provides you with dedicated and personalized classes for your Securities Industry licenses along with the necessary experience and skills to succeed in your role. From day one, you will receive hands on training and support to ensure you get your career started right.
As a Financial Solutions Advisor, your journey begins working in a financial center where you will learn Bank of America’s core banking and client care approach. You will be taught the foundational skills needed to be an advisor – from acquiring, building and managing client relationships to humanizing financial interactions – we’ll equip you with everything you need as you move through the stages of development.
At Bank of America, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care and guidance for our clients’ financial lives. We serve the needs of over 65 Million clients across the country through a growing nationwide footprint and the most advanced digital platform in the financial services industry. If you are passionate about helping clients reach their goals and interested in a career in investments, consider becoming a Merrill Edge Financial Solutions Advisor.
We’re looking for the next generation of financial advisors—those with a passion for people and drive to build a business that makes their financial lives better. Going beyond banking and investment strategies, you’ll consider a client’s entire financial picture, and then guide them with advice and solutions to help them live their best financial lives.
From day one, you will receive best- in- class training from the award winning Academy Aat Bank of America; including hands- on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated classes for the Securityies Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 and Series 66 licenses. With demonstrated success, you will have unlimited career growth with and the opportunity to advance in many roles within Merrill Edge, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and U.S. Trust. The Academy will support you along the way with many In Role Development, Mastery and Leadership Development Programs.
We’ll help you
- Get training and one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success.
- Earn your Security Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 and Series 66 licenses though structured lessons and dedicated study time.
- Provide end-to-end comprehensive advice. Deliver client reviews/presentations with confidence and recommend strategies to help clients achieve their financial goals and life priorities.
- Get smart on core banking and investment solutions. Connect clients to all of the solutions we provide.
- Grow your network to eventually grow your business. Leverage our relationships with one out of two households in the U.S. Starting at a financial center, you’ll interact with banking customers, small business owners and higher net worth clients alike.
- Build connections. Work in the center of the financial universe, tapping into a range of experts, from mortgage lenders to investment analysts.
- Continuously learn and grow, with on-going career development support and opportunities for advancement with Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and U.S. Trust.
As a Financial Solutions Advisor, you can look forward to
- Unlimited potential for financial growth
- A strong referral base from across the business that will give you a leg-up on client acquisition
- Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your practice as the industry evolves and changes
- Leadership opportunities, from leading client and conference seminars to mentoring junior associates
You’re the kind of person that
- Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your mind to
- Is comfortable in a sales role, finding ways to nurture strong relationships with prospective clients
- Communicates clear and confidently with customers from all walks of life
- Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done
- Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Likes to learn on your feet, adapting to new information and seeking the right solutions for clients
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity
- Is thorough and will incorporate relevant regulatory due diligence into daily to-do’s and long-term strategies for clients
You’ll be even more prepared if you have
- Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment
- A bachelor’s degree, or 1-2 years of experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded
We’re a culture that
- Has a place for everyone committed to doing the work. We provide continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40