Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
We are currently seeking a Metallurgist for our Irvine facility. This successful candidate will be working with cross functional teams and within all levels of the organization.
* Reviewing order inquiries to assess our ability to meet customer requirements.
* Working directly with customers, sales and the process design team on new product development opportunities.
* Continuously improving current processes to positively impact quality, productivity and cost.
* Interacting directly with Quality Assurance and supporting the sales team to address any customer technical concerns.
* Establishing relationships and interacting with many other ATI operating locations to learn and share best practices.
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* Bachelor's Degree in Metallurgical Engineering or Materials Science
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong computer competency, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
* High levels of motivation, organization, and ability to work as part of a team
* Desire and ability to help lead change
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Prior experience working with Nickel Base Super Alloys or Titanium Alloys.
* Experience forging or hot working of specialty metals
* 3 years of Metallurgical expereince
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled