Precision Measurements, Inc.
Precision Measurements, Inc. was founded in 1984 with the mission to establish a vendor/customer partnership for a positive business relationship to ensure all of our customers requirements are met. Offering and providing customers with a better source for Service, Quality and Added Value is a primary goal PMI continuously strives for.
Precision Measurements, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified and ISO/IEC17025 Accredited Metrology Laboratory located in San Jose, California the heart of Silicon Valley. PMI has been providing quality metrology services for over 34 years for a wide range of Electronic, Analytical, Mechanical / Dimensional Measuring and Test Equipment. We specialize in the fields of biomedical, medical device, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, semiconductor and electronic manufacturing services for high technology markets, setting standards to provide the best value to our customers and growth opportunities to our employees.
We are looking for Calibration technicians to be a part of the team by providing customer service and technical expertise to meet our customer's requirements. View our company website at http://www.pmi-cal.com
Calibration logistics are located in Northern California. Providing service maintenance on equipment as required. Use of calibration procedures and measurement systems on customer equipment.
- Entry to Senior Field Service Technicians: calibrate electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, electronic measuring, recording, and indicating instruments to conform to established standards, on-site at customers locations.
- Entry to Senior In-House Mechanical and Electronic Calibration Technicians: test, calibrate, repair, electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, electronic measuring, recording, and indicating instruments to conform to established standards.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- U.S. Citizen or permanent residence status - AE, Formal PMEL training through the military a plus
- Electronic calibration and /or repairs on a wide variety of test equipment and general purpose measuring devices. Experience and/or understanding of calibration/performance testing, repairs (electronic/mechanical), and acknowledgment of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Analytical, Electrical, RF Microwave experience preferred
- Knowledge of Temperature Calibrations, including Thermocouple and RTD Theory a plus - Physical Dimensional Experience
- Knowledge of calipers, micrometers, gage blocks, pressure gauges, etc.
- Maintain company compliance with external specifications, standards, & regulations by evaluation of current
procedures and practices
- Basic Electronics and Computer Skills
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Computer literate and Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025 a plus
- Valid D.L. required
PMI provides employees with a complete salary/benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vacation and 401(k) w/matching.
Come join our team!
To apply for the position with Precision Measurements, Inc. please email resume to email@example.com