|1st shift opening|
- Responsible for performing day to day calibrations in a primary level metrology laboratory setting.
- Responsible for vendor relationships and procurement of consumables and services used in metrology laboratory.
- Reports directly to Metrology Lead.
- Organize and prepare technical documentation necessary to ensure support of cGMP operations.
- Works with new equipment and be able to work cross functionally with other organizations in the company to support goals.
- Perform assigned monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual preventive maintenance tasks.
- Ensure that all documentation is filled out properly and that all repair and calibration related activities are conducted in accordance with written cGMP procedures.
- Revise old or establish new procedures for the Calibration Program to meet cGMP requirements.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and organized including all shops, storage areas, mechanical rooms and electrical areas.
- Collect and organize technical data from equipment manufacturers, equipment users, and engineering personnel.
- Provide assistance with identification, purchase, and organization of spare parts to ensure spare parts availability.
- Interface with Manufacturing, Engineering, and various quality organizations as necessary to minimize customer impact and insure equipment availability.
- Basic understanding of metrology concepts
- Statistical Process Control (basic concepts)
- Uncertainty Calculations (basic concepts)
- Thermodynamic knowledge o Flow o Temperature
- Knowledgeable in the following calibrations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.