PSYCHIATRY + MEDICAL DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY
KALAMAZOO/BATTLE CREEK MICHIGAN AREA
Skywood Recovery is seeking to employ a Psychiatrist/Medical Director. The facility, opened in April 2016, in Augusta, Michigan, and is just minutes from Kalamazoo.
Skywood serves a diverse adult patient population, age 18 and over.
- Full Time Psychiatry Opportunity
- Clinical & Medical Director duties
- Residential Treatment Center setting
- Monday - Friday work schedule
- Duties include: care of assigned mental health and detox patients, psychiatric evaluations on new patients, history and physicals,
Competitive Base Compensation and Benefits including:
- Full Time, Employed position
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, PTO, CME, Malpractice Insurance including tail coverage
- Michigan Medical License (or ability to obtain)
- B/C or B/E in General Psychiatry & Addiction Medicine
- Approximately 30 minutes from both Kalamazoo & Battle Creek
- Website: www.skywoodrecovery.com
Skywood Recovery, a 100-bed residential treatment facility, is part of the Foundations Recovery Network, a nationwide family of integrated treatment facilities. Skywood follows the Foundations Recovery system of care focused on the whole person, treating mind, body and spirit for lasting recovery. Our treatment methods are evidence-based and research-proven.
The treatment experience at Skywood is comprehensive, compassionate and tailored for each patient's needs designed to meet their personal goals in recovery, step by step. Patients are fully assessed and treated for their co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders through clinical services, social services, education, research and technical assistance. Our motivational approach, incorporating 12-Step principles, has garnered advancement in recovery rates. The use of motivational services based on the patient's stage of readiness promotes engagement, retention and solid long-term recovery outcomes.
Hope can be found on a pastoral campus situated among flourishing wildlife and tranquil greenery. Paved paths weave around fields, woodlands and ponds to each of the unique buildings that form Skywood Recovery. In such a place as this, all kinds of people can rediscover themselves and begin a new life in recovery.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS, OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
UHS | Clive Behavioral Health
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985
Universal Health Services, Inc.
Skywood Recovery is a subsidiary of Foundations Recovery Network, which is owned and operated as a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS).