Eclaro is looking for a Microservices Architect for our client in Boston, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Previous IBM Integration Bus (IIB) experience is must.
- Strong Java programming experience required.
- Hands on experience with API, SOA, SOAP, REST, WSDL and JSON.
- Having hand on experience on SpringBoot or deeper understanding is major plus.
- Knowledge of Micro Services and its implementation pattern is plus.
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry or any other Cloud Foundry experience with Cloud implementation is a Plus.
- Act as a Technical Lead for one or more assigned projects. Provide Technical Leadership including design to Service Delivery Team's different vendor partner's onshore/offshore Development and QA team.
- Provide Solution and Technical Architecture as needed for Service Delivery team technology initiations and enterprise portfolio projects.
- Act as a liaison between Service Delivery Integration Manager/Analyst and Development team.
- Do hands-on development on day to day basis on various technologies.
- Work closely with Infra/support team and help triage and solution production and other region incidents/issues.
- Help with proof of concept for new technologies/framework, explore new design patterns and document them with the help of the IT Architect.
- Work with various team members to help come up with design and effort/timeline estimates for inflight/upcoming projects.
- Understand current and future technical components and implementation of API/service technology and educate various project stakeholder to adapt the technical/process change SD team trying to implement.
- Work closely with SD lead and architect to understand future road map and execute it during project implementation.
- Work with internal and external infrastructure, Network, Security, Operation team to integrate the APIs with application and backend system, database on various environments.
- Act as a point of contact for Application's API/Service Integration and help to have seamless integration experience as possible.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Andrea Abanador at Andrea.Abanador@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.