Microsoft Cloud Identity Engineer
Job #: 313958
The pay rate is in the $85/hr w-2 range. Available for w-2 only. This position is a six-month + contract opportunity. The location is The Woodlands, TX (Houston, TX).
Our client, a leader in their industry, as excellent opportunity available for a Microsoft Cloud Identity Engineer to work on a 6-month contract in The Woodlands, TX. This consultant will lead complex integration projects and to design solutions for identity platforms serving 40,000+ global users and several mission-critical enterprise applications. Key supported technologies include Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, and Microsoft Identity Manager. This person will work in an Agile environment as a senior technologist and should be a self-starter with the ability to manage large projects and to work closely with customers and vendors. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required, along with demonstrated leadership skills and a focus on customer satisfaction and customer relationship building.
• Work with software development teams, vendors, service providers and internal stakeholders to integrate applications and systems with Client’s cloud IAM services including Azure Active Directory and ADFS.
• Develop utilities, web pages, and automation related to SSO and identity management including provisioning routines, identity data feeds and Microsoft MIM synchronization extensions.
• Initiate and oversee IAM platform administrative activities including patching and upgrades.
• Initiate and lead design enhancements of individual IAM components and the entire system.
• Delegate implementation tasks and production activities to junior team members.
• Create documents describing IAM systems and processes.
• Manage IAM projects and project plans.
Must Have Skills:
• Eight or more years of related professional experience with strong experience in Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, and Microsoft Identity Manager
• Expert level proficiency with on-premises and cloud directory, Active Directory and identity systems
• Ability to design and support large-scale identity systems (experience in environment of 10,000+ users preferred)
• Advanced understanding of foundational technologies and concepts such as TCP/IP networking, Windows and UNIX operating systems, virtualization, databases, firewalls, security, backups, fault tolerance, disaster recovery, and others
• Proficiency in multiple scripting or programming languages (e.g. Perl, Java, PowerShell, .Net, etc.)
• Education 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
• Experience with Identity Management solutions such as Microsoft FIM/MIM, CA IdendityMinder, OpenIDM, or others
As a w-2 contract employee of Eliassen Group, you are eligible for our benefit plan that includes medical, dental, vision, life and prescription drug coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield. We also offer a 401(k) plan with matching, direct deposit, and a referral bonus plan.
Please send your MS Word resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Direct w-2 employment only – No 3rd Parties