MICROSOFT DYNAMICS & NETSUITE CONSULTANTS
TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS GROUP
Looking to continue improving your professional skills? Want an opportunity to make an impact on your clients and the community? Make a difference in the world and enjoy a positive work culture? Kreischer Miller is committed to your personal and professional growth!
Kreischer Miller, a leading regional accounting and business advisory firm, based in Horsham, PA is currently seeking to add an exceptional team member to our Technology Solutions practice.
The firm’s original vision remains a hallmark 40 years later—blending the high-level skills offered by international firms with a highly personalized level of service. We are looking ahead to the net 40 years and want you to be part of our success story.
Building the best team in the marketplace and rendering world-class service to our clients are cornerstones of our success. We know our clients have many choices in service providers, and we work hard every day to justify their choice of Kreischer Miller.
Why choose Kreischer Miller? Voted a 2017 “Top Workplace” by Philly.com and a “Best of the Best Accounting Firm” by Inside Public Accounting Magazine, we will help you utilize your technical knowledge and continue to improve your professional skills. We offer training in technical skills, soft skills, advisory skills, and numerous client industries as well as on-going mentoring and coaching. Your performance will be evaluated based on the quality of your work, the application of your technical knowledge, and the ability to provide excellent client service. We offer a flexible and supportive culture to ensure that you can make a difference and enjoy a strong work/life balance.
Kreischer Miller continues to prosper and grow! With approximately 200 team members located in Horsham, PA. We are currently seeking to add a Finacial Systems Consultant to our outstanding team.The firm’s Technology Solutions Group is an entrepreneurially driven, solution agnostic practice focused on assisting middle market clients with supporting their financial system needs from leading providers such as Microsoft, Sage, and Netsuite. Our team provides business and software solutions by leveraging leading technologies in a customer savvy, energetic, and entrepreneurial fashion.
This position will fill a key role as the firm responds to the dynamic market opportunities available to its Technology Solutions practice.
Having the passion and ability to be continuously learning new features and capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics and NetSuite Financials/ERP and be able to educate internal and external clients on value of such solution and wow our clients with services delivered. The right candidate has strong capabilities in developing solution requirements for clients key business processes and is able to assist with solution training, implementation and support efforts. Familiarity with key business processes such as core accounting functions and financial reporting and related business processes are critical for success.
Responsibilities will include:
· Strong capabilities for user requirements gathering, solution demonstration, application setup, development, training, testing and maintaining critical business software applications and gaining technical proficiencies in support of configuration of Microsoft Dynamics or NetSuite core financial and related enhancements.
· Working closely with other consulting team members and client’s project team in ensuring development and maintenance of robust business systems and reporting solutions using Microsoft and NetSuite reporting tools.
This is a great career opportunity to be working on a number of different and exciting assignments across industries and becoming a “trusted advisor” to mid-market client executives in regards to their Microsoft Dynamics and NetSuite financial system needs in the region. All clients will be based in the region resulting in minimal travel and a high quality work life balance. Kreischer Miller offers excellent industry certification and continuing professional education support.
Education & Experience Requirements:
The ideal candidate will have the following capabilities:· College degree in accounting, MIS or a related field.
· 5+ years of relevant professional experience in financial system requirements gathering, solution selection and implementation efforts with a heavy focus on middle market companies.
· Hands-on experience with providing training and implementation and support related services of Microsoft Dynamics such as GP (Great Plains)and NAV (Navision) or NetSuite.
· Ability and desire to learn about latest middle market financial solutions and tools
· Advanced knowledge of Excel based data analysis, SQL reporting tools and project management methodologies a plus.
· Strong organizational, communication and priority management skills are a must.
· Possess a positive attitude, a strong commitment to excellence, client service and professional growth.
· The ability to work independently and proactively, identifying issues as well as offering potential solutions
· A strong ability to understand the “big picture” quickly, identify key issues, and prioritize analysis / output among many competing tasks.
Kreischer Miller is an equal opportunity employer offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability insurance, dependent care assistance plan, 401(k) plan, holidays, and generous time off for vacation and illness. To learn more about the Technology Solutions Group and our firm, please visit our website: www.kmco.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.