Role: Microsoft Dynamics Developer
Location: Washington, DC 20415
Type of Hire: Contract
Duration: 24+ Months
- Hands-on experience architecting and developing solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server-side code, base modules, workflows, business rules, custom UI web resources, actions and plug-ins.
- Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the XRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- Experience implementing SharePoint integration functionality using the SharePoint API
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience on Software Design Pattern
- Experience on software security
- Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services.
- Working knowledge of third-party Extraction, Transformation and Loading tools (Scribe, SSIS, Informatica, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps
Skill Years/Level of Experience
Development on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or higher 3-5 years (Advanced)
Development with Microsoft .NET programming 3-5 years (Advanced)
Developing within Dynamics online 1 year
Software Development Lifecycle 3-5 years
Agile Development 2+ years
- Complete application development (full lifecycle) of online application and case management system
- Review and understand system requirements
- Create screen mock-ups and development standards
- Perform Portals development of online application system
- Perform/assist during all test phase cycles (Unit Test, Functional Test, Integration Test, Performance Test, User Acceptance Test).
- Assist Business Analysts in Test Scripts and Test Data creation.
Education Level: Bachelors
Thanks & Regards,