Our newest team member will be responsible for heling develop and design solutions to our already existing award-winning NAV ISV product. Our SaaS product is a custom build product sitting on top of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The NAV development position requires someone with a strong sense of good design principles, coding practices, and an analytical mind for approaching and solving problems logically and thoroughly. This position requires someone who will question and prod to find the best solution and enhance our products offering. If you are interested in building cutting-edge SaaS software that is loved by its customers, we should talk.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop custom Dynamics NAV code to implement business requirements for a SaaS product.
- Working experience in developing NAV reports with SQL layout
- Knowledge of posting process and data flow in NAV
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues related to NAV code
- Assist with technical design for solutions to business requirements
- Perform complex, intensive business-to-business integration development.
- Document designs and implementation.
- Develop data migration tools for migrating customer's data into NAV ISV product
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 Years of Dynamics NAV development experience.
- 5-7 Years, deep experience with ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI, C# or comparable stack
- Coding background in Dynamics NAV (CAL & C/side) and .NET (preferably VB or C#)
- Strong SQL / T-SQL skills
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to develop scalable solutions from business requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Certified Developer
- Microsoft Certified in SQL Server