DentaQuest is seeking an experienced Microsoft .NET Software Developer for our Charlestown, MA headquarters. This is a direct hire salaried role.
This Sr. Software engineer maintains IT Objectives by supporting business processes, systems and clients specifically with UI, middleware and system integrations related technologies and applications, carries out these responsibilities by providing information technology (IT)
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Analyzes and evaluates business requirements by working with clients and management. Provides recommendations on the nature, scope and complexity of solutions Document the functional and technical specifications and project plans for proposed solutions to business requirements of moderate to high complexity. Develops (codes), tests, documents, educates and supports subsequent software solutions Develops and implements project plans, including resources, tasks, time frames and deliverables for moderate to complex projects. Monitors projects and advises members on how to resolve technical problems Assists in training initiatives by occasionally providing direction to peers and less experienced staff. May assign work to less experienced staff and review their work Supports existing applications, monitors systems performance and work based on the impact to the business. May coordinate cross-functional IT departments to resolve issues Uses troubleshooting skills to identify, research and propose solutions to problems and accommodate necessary changes or corrective action, as needed Recommends standards, procedures and process improvements appropriate to own work May present work to team members, clients and management Other duties as assigned.
- BS or equivalent and 7 years’ work experience in computer sciences or related field, or equivalent combination
- Minimum 4 years development experience in ASP.Net, C#, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and SQL Server
- Strong experience in OLAP and OLTP databases
- Strong Knowledge of T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Indexes
- Demonstrates sound technical skills with a strong working knowledge of the client’s business in order to effectively translate business needs to IT solutions
- Excellent analytical, Database tuning and problem solving ability
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Proven progressive knowledge, responsibility and experience (XML, XSLT and XML Schema)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary
.NET Developer / Engineer