Jenne is a dynamic, award winning, and fast-paced workplace. Thanks to an incredible team and passion to succeed, we are growing at an exciting rate. We are currently looking for a Business Development Specialist focused on Yealink’s Skype for Business products and solutions.
Drive the sales strategy for Yealink’s Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business end points including phones, audio conferencing products, wireless products, and headsets. Communicate and deliver Yealink’s value proposition to Jenne’s existing and new reseller base, inside & outside sales teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing/sales, or 4+years of relevant product management, sales/or business development.
- Preferred Microsoft MCSA certification, or 2+ years of experience selling Microsoft Business Solutions.
- Product background knowledge of telephony, headsets, and unified communications a plus
- Must be a highly motivated and possess a personal commitment to the success of the sales organization and goals
- MS Office - 2010 (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and PC fluency required
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prospect and identify new Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business reseller partners
- Enable and train new and current reseller partners
- Understand product road maps & communicate key elements
- Understand go-to-market strategies, category trending and competitive information
- Responsible for a minimum of 100 business development calls per week
- Tracking and reporting of activity and KPI’s utilizing CRM and other tools
- Main point of contact on Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Products and Programs
- Provide expert knowledge and support for Jenne sales teams and resellers
- Engage with key resellers using video conferencing, audio conferencing, and trade shows
- Establish relationships and regular engagement with Yealink’s Microsoft Teams and Skype for business sales teams
- Other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned as the job requirements dictate.
- Strategic – Understands industry and market trends affecting the organization's competitiveness
- Technical Expertise - Keeps informed about cutting-edge technology in his/her technical area.
- Interpersonal Skills – Builds constructive and effective relationships
- Customer Focus – Establishes and nurtures relationship
- Personal Development - Is dedicated to continuous learning and self-improvement
- Drive for Results - Sets clear goals and pursues them with enthusiasm and energy
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted and seen as a direct, truthful individual
- Action Oriented - Develops and implements dynamic strategies that are driven by energy and drive
- Negotiating - Negotiates skillfully in difficult situations; settles differences with minimum noise
- Time Management - Places a high value on his or her time and uses independent judgment to plan tasks accordingly
- Organizing - Handles multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently, delegating tasks to efficiently and continually move projects forward
- Communication – Displays high level engagement and a motivation to thrive in a collaborative environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (In compliance with ADA)
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Ability to sit a computer terminal for long periods of time
- Ability to be physically in attendance at workstation at designated company office location
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Travel up to 10%
- Travel up to 10%
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Medical Program with access to free gyms nationwide through Prime Fitness
On-site Wellness Coach
Short and Long Term Disability
Life Insurance and AD&D – Employee, Spouse and Child(ren)
PTO Paid Time Off
Company Paid Holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Travel Assistance - Security that travels with you