MANATT, PHELPS & PHILLIPS LLP is one of the nation’s premier law and consulting firms known for quality and extraordinary commitment to clients & integrated, relationship-based services. We are notably progressive and entrepreneurial and are deeply committed to diversity, public service, and excellence in all we do.
We currently have an opportunity for a Microsoft Systems Cloud Administrator. This position will interface with IT management and vendors and will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of Microsoft Teams. This position will ideally be based in our Chicago office, but there is also some flexibility in the location.
Essential functions include:
- Administer MS O365, including teams and O365 suite. Manage teams groups and configurations.
- Troubleshoot teams meetings.
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administrator and a key member of the organization's Systems Center Support Team.
- Use Intune for mobile device management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of PC hardware specifications and configurations.
- Ability to triage issues; work with internal teams and vendor support to drive resolution.
- Experience with MS Azure AS, Teams, and O365.
- Experience with performing technical analysis and resolution of application and hardware issues related to the desktop environment.
- At least 2 years supporting desktop systems in an enterprise environment.
- Experience creating successful testing environments.
- Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Products, 2010/O365 preferred.
- Experience with legal vertical applications is a plus.
- Microsoft certifications are preferred.
- Knowledge Of MS O365 technologies including Teams, OneDrive, and, Office.
- A firm understanding of both on premise and cloud based MS technologies.
- The ability to troubleshoot issues.
- SCCM 2016 deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting experience.
- Full understanding of SCCM 2016 Hierarchy including troubleshooting.
- Ability to create Advertisement/Collections/Packages/Applications within an SCCM 2016 environment.
- A willingness to work on new technologies and learn.
- Understanding of setup/use/troubleshooting of software deployment "Maintenance Windows".
- Full understanding of downloading and deploying Software Updates within SCCM 2016.
- Understanding of Operating System Deployment (OSD) in SCCM 2016.
- Provide Tier 3 support for escalated desktop issues in relation to application deployment.
- Evaluates current procedures and processes for accomplishing objectives and continuously develops and implements improved practices.
- Responsible for proper escalation, communications, and management of production system problems.
- Applicant must be able to work in a team environment with other systems administrators as well as work with other computer/facility support organizations and work well multi-tasking various related efforts.
- Must have good communications skills, both written and verbal and will be responsible for documentation of all aspects of various system installation and configuration efforts step-by-step.