- Expert in creating visually stunning Dashboards from scratch for Web and Mobile using all of the available MicroStrategy tool stack
- Ability to conduct & lead visual design sessions with business users balancing tool capabilities, business ask and best practices (user experience) in mind
- Hands-on experience with MicroStrategy SDK for customizations of both the Web & Mobile Apps
- Proficiency with at least one core programming language is a plus (Java, .Net, C+/Sharp, etc.)
- Assist in Architecting the data model and data preparation needed for Business Intelligence Dashboards.
- Proficient in Business Intelligence semantic layer design and creation
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills
- Will need to interact with BI Analytics Director and Business users to gather requirements.
- Proficient in Data warehouse and data modelling concepts
- Good understanding of relational databases, structures, dimensional data modeling, SQL, Data Warehouse and dashboard techniques
- Experience or willingness to work with multiple location development team
- Operating system experience a plus
- MicroStrategy Certification a plus.
- BA or BS or MS degree required in MIS, Computer Science, Business, or related subject
- 10+ years of experience in progressive Business Intelligence roles
- A minimum of 8 years of professional services consulting experience with front end tools – Tableau, MicroStrategy, MSAS with a minimum of 3 years of exclusive experience in designing BI solutions with MicroStrategy
- Good understanding and experience using data and other analytical tools such as SAP BI, SAP BW/HANA, Microsoft BI, MicroStrategy, Hadoop, NoSQL, R, Python, etc. is preferred
- Exposure to CPG industry is preferred
- Exposure to data lake (AWS)/SFDC platform is preferred
- Knowledge of the entire MicroStrategy Tool set.
- Good understanding of Data Security.
- Familiarity with MicroStrategy 10.x Architecture.
- Proficiency with MicroStrategy Developer and Architect.
- Data modeling experience in designing the semantic layer, schema layer, dimension modelling. Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, reports, cubes, & dashboards. Hands-on experience on MicroStrategy BI e.g. dashboards, documents, MSTR Schema creation, advanced reporting.
- Knowledge of MicroStrategy SDK is Must