*If you are interested in applying please contact Kelsey Dyke: firstname.lastname@example.org 614-467-4200
Title: MicroStrategy Developer
All skill levels (junior, mid and senior) will be considered.
Contract: Open ended
(potential to convert if it is of interest to the client and consultant but conversion is not required by either party).
Location: Columbus, OH
Apex Systems is currently seeking multiple MicroStrategy developers for long term contracts in Columbus, OH. There will be several high level projects that need to get into production.
- Expertise in Microstrategy Schema Definition
- Experience with Flash and HTML
- Understanding of Agile and Mobile and cloud environments
- Expertise with Dashboarding
- Expertise with aggregate tables and prompts
- Expertise in Intelligent Cubes & Reports development
- Subject Matter Expert on enterprise data, OLAP, data analysis, data modeling, SQL constructs and workload management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, persuade, and gain consensus from very diverse audiences.
- Ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds and different experience levels.
- Expert knowledge of the Microstrategy suite of analytical tools
- Ability to train and mentor others in the use of Microstrategy software and techniques.
- MicroStrategy certifications required
Skills and qualifications:
- Design and Architecture of BI Solutions using MicroStrategy
- Business process appreciation and functional design
- Requirements Gathering
- Project Status reporting, client meetings and communication
- Coordinate with offshore teams and resolve/clarify the project issues
- Review design and code components
- Work with multiple client teams and lead the project
- Client presentations on architecture and solution design
- Advise and consult with business users, developers, and management in the creation of analytical solution to support business insight and decision making
- Architect and optimize existing MicroStrategy infrastructure with a focus on usability, performance, reusability, long-term flexibility, and standardization.
- Provide technical oversight for the development of integrated Microstrategy solutions through expert guidance, review and validation of existing reporting and new solutions to ensure continuous accuracy and front end ease-of-use.
- Collaborate closely with other Architects and development teams on Microstrategy application design for enhanced insight capabilities. Establish standards.
- Manage technical relationships with assigned vendors (e.g. Microstrategy). This includes driving features and functions requests back into the vendor for inclusion in the product(s).
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178