***Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to pass a background investigation.***Responsibilities of the Mid-level DevOps Engineer:
- Implement and maintain AWS and Azure Cloud environments
- Develop Cloud Native apps using IaC and DevSecOps pipeline
- Configure servers, virtual private cloud, networks, and subnets
- Collaborate across teams to enable quick builds in parallel in an Agile environment
- Troubleshoot bug reports at the application and infrastructure levels
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and clients to understand goals and priorities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Linux System Administration (RHEL and Ubuntu)
- At least 3 years of experience with tools like Ansible, Puppet, and Chef
- At least 3 years of experience in an open source environment
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins and TFS
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience deploying web applications
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with PaaS and IaaS tools
- Experience setting up AWS and Azure security groups
- Strong understanding of computer networking, security, virtualization and containerization
- Programming experience in Python, Ruby, Java
Job ID: 313287
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!