If you have a TS and can Macro conditional formatting in a merged cell, we want you on the Team
Job Title: Mid-Level Financial Management position
Location: Springfield, VA
Security Clearance: TS (Top Secret)
POC: Tim at email@example.com
Pay rate: $Name your Pay (Your preferred salary range)
Duration: 2 years
Referral Bonus: $1000 within 30 days of your referral being hired.. or $1500 to a Suicide Prevention Charity of your choice
Support a large defense organization with audit support, internal use software, remediation, and business process improvement activities. The ideal candidate will have the ability to be collaborative, detail-oriented, a good communicator/listener, organized, proactive, self-motivated, and team player/oriented.
**Requirements of the position are and must be addressed in the application or resume**
Skills and/or qualifications -
- Specialized DoD/IC Audit or Audit Readiness
- Experience developing process flows, narratives, SOPs, transition listings, system inventory listings, risk and control assessments, test plan and procedure development, and assertion letter template with supporting documentation.
- Develop business process documentation review tools, templates, and monitoring processes.
- Perform quality reviews over completeness and accuracy of business process documentation, and provide guidance and feedback to address weaknesses and gaps
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the development and implementation of auditable contract cost accumulation methodologies.
- Accounting Principles (GAAP) Compliant Plant, Property and Equipment (PP&E) Valuation Methodologies that has achieved audit readiness.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent work experience.
Address all the requirements, above in red, and what applies, below in Blue, in the application or submit a tailored resume to Tim
Highly desired qualifications and/or experience -
- Experience with Momentum, PeopleSoft, or PRISM Software Applications.
- Specialized experience executing reassertion process to achieve an unmodified Audit Opinion.
- Knowledge in Federal Information System Control Audit Manual (FISCAM).
- Certified Public Accountant.