Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants for a Knowledge Management- Mid professional to support the planning, integrating, coordinating, directing, synchronizing, and managing the knowledge and information management tasks and priorities of the USCENTCOM Intelligence Directorate and all deployed command and staff elements in the USCENTCOM AOR.
Must be a U.S. citizen.
Top Secret/ SCI security clearance is required. A poly will be conducted prior to start.
This position will be based out ofMacDill AFB, Tampa, FL.
- Collect, identify, collate, update, document, disseminate, recommend, maintain, and implement knowledge management processes, system architecture/information flow, and functional requirements/documentation for USCENTCOM HQs and Forward Support.
- Evaluate knowledge management applications and support working groups and planning conferences.
- Fill knowledge management positions in forward deployed locations on a routine rotational basis, providing direct support to in-theater operations
- Create, maintain, and publish knowledge management CBT videos and associated documents for USCENTCOM.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Current active Top Secret/SCI with CI polygraph.
- 6-8 yrs. experience in KM, Intelligence Analysis or systems related career field. Comprehensive knowledge of the USCENTCOM Area of responsibility, headquarters directorates and staff functions across the J2.
- DoD 8570 certification required at minimum L2.
- Experienced in SharePoint business processes.
- Experienced with Intelligence Information Sharing tools and applications.
- Demonstrated expert written and oral communication skills.
Mayvin is a dynamic small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of program management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.