Chimera Enterprises International is seeking a Mid-Level Operations Research Analyst to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).
- Consults with client or department heads to define need or problem.
- Oversees research, administers studies, evaluates survey results to obtain data, and analyzes data to advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization.
- Requires knowledge in fields defined as non-technical, such as accounting, agriculture, business organization and management, communications, economics, education, finance, health sciences, humanities, marketing, social science, and related fields.
- Consults with client or department heads to ascertain and define need or problem area, and determines scope of investigation required to obtain solution.
- Conducts study or survey on need or problem to obtain data required for solution.
- Analyzes data to determine solution, such as installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices, modification of machines or equipment, or redesign of products or services.
- Advises client or department heads on alternate methods of solving need or problem, or recommends specific solution.
- May be designated according to field of specialization, such as economics, education, labor, or in specialized field of work as health services, social services, or investment services.
- Manage and execute individual requests by DTRA personnel for research literature items, including but not limited to books and periodical articles not covered by DTRA's existing journal subscriptions, using the DTRA1 Research and Discovery Portal request and notification capabilities. Upon receipt, the contractor shall procure the requested item and deliver it to the requestor electronically or physically at the place of performance."
Education (Degree)/Experience: Bachelorâ€™s degree with 5 - 19 years of experience; or Associate degree with 8-19 years of experience
Clearance: Active Secret, TS/SCI Eligible
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
National Capital Region, 20528.
About Us: Chimera Enterprises International (Chimera) is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Company with headquarters in Maryland. We are built to inspire growth for our clients with innovative solutions, that helps our clients succeed. Chimera is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.
Powered by JazzHR