Title: Mid level SharePoint Developer
Compensation: $45.00 to $60.00 hourly
Duration: 12 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Mid Level SharePoint Developer in Sunrise,FL.
- Provide day?to?day operations support for SharePoint 2007,2010,2013,SharePoint online and other third party tools.
- Experience with custom Web Parts, event handlers, features, site definitions, package solutions and custom Apps.
- Hands on experience of SQL, IIS, Windows Serer as well as storage, network and server technologies related to SharePoint.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft project online and workflow tools like K2, Nintex etc..
- Knowledge of SharePoint APIs and solution implementation best practices.
- Monitoring and management of patching requirements for the SharePoint Farm and windows server.
- Proficient with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience supporting SharePoint applications with visual Studio and C#.
- Experience supporting third party applications
- Assist with the implementation, upgrades and improvements of various out of box SharePoint application and some SharePoint custom application (60/40 split between development and administration)
- Provide day?to?day operations support with tickets and incidents.
- Troubleshoot, reproduce and sole challenging operational issues in a complex environment running fleets of windows serer instances interacting with multiple applications.
- Drive operational excellence. Build and automate systems and tools for internal use that enable you and your fellow engineers to operate safely at high speed and wide scale.
- Develop and maintain user and technical documentation, guidelines or instructions as necessary.
- Work closely with our internal customers to help alleviate their problems and meet their demands.
- Complete SharePoint 2010 to 2013 On-Premise migrations from pre-initiation to cut-over
- Complete SharePoint 2013 migration to SharePoint Online to migrations from pre-initiation to cut-over
- Troubleshoot SharePoint 2010 – 2013 On-Premise, and SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online migration issues to identify and resole the root cause in a timely manner
- Strong working Experience with Microsoft Project Online and workflow tools like K2,Nintex etc.
- Collaborate with project managers, Share Point Site Administrators and users to create SharePoint solutions, based on current serer topology, that meet enterprise standards and architectural needs
- Develop SharePoint solutions using functionality (InfoPath forms, PowerApps, Flows, workflows, web parts, etc.) as well as custom solutions using .NET & SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online development strategies
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.