Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Gary Lighthouse Charter School: Upper Academy is the right place for you! We are currently collecting applications for innovative, energetic and committed 4th-8th Grade Teachers to join us for the 2020-2021 school year.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and candidates will be contacted should a position become available.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Christine Ginty, at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Gary Lighthouse Charter School: Upper Academy is an established 4th-8th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in Northwest Indiana.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested in 4th-8th grade opportunities.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and innovative lessons will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree required
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Two (2) years prior experience in a school setting preferred
- Must be enrolled or have plans to enroll in school or licensing program to pursue teacher certification if not currently licensed
- Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
- Ability to use data to inform instruction and decision-making related to student achievement
- Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
- Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
- Data management tools, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)