Client: Large Oil and Gas E&P company based in Houston, TX
Location: Houston, TX
Job Title: Middleware Administrator
Duties: Job Summary
*email email@example.com if interested*
Responsible for the administration of middleware technologies in support of organization initiatives. Middleware technologies include but are not limited to Oracle Weblogic, Oracle SOA, and MDM middleware. Environments supported are development, test, production, and disaster recovery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs, tests, tunes, maintains, designs and documents supporting systems, programs, monitoring tools, etc.
- Recommends and implements modifications to the environment, including troubleshooting systems and host environment.
- Applies a high level of technical skill and expertise to complex systems and technical problems of considerable difficulty and importance.
- Applies strong knowledge of processes and tools utilized for system management, problem reporting, change management and support tools.
- Works with internal and external technical and non-technical customers to resolve design and implementation issues.
- Completes platform support including software installation, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of systems.
- Complies with all standard internal controls and processes.
- Delivers results in support of achieving the organization's Service Level Agreements.
- Provides vendor interface for system support issues and escalations.
- Manages code migrations and configuration setups.
At least 5 years' experience installing, configuring, monitoring, and administering Oracle Weblogic and Oracle SOA technologies.
Experience with Weblogic 11g (10.3.6), Weblogic 12c (12.2.1), Oracle SOA/B2B 11g (22.214.171.124), and Oracle SOA/B2B 12c (126.96.36.199).
Installation and configuration of new 12c instances.
Manage security changes for SOA/B2B, e.g. ssh keys, gpg keys, java certs.
Implements code deployments between environments.
Creation of required resources for deployments, e.g. FTP Adapter, Data Sources, Directories.
Resolution and root cause analysis of production support incidents.
Expertise working with the Red Hat Linux OS (ORHEL) and associated tools.
Experience working with Orchestra Network's EBX MDM tool a plus.
Experience working with EcoSys a plus.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Familiar with Subversion version control system or any other source control platform.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
Typically requires 5 years of related experience.
OR High School Diploma + 8 years of related experience.
MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178