Practice model is primarily medical direction. Opportunity to float across facilities with medical supervision model and greater autonomy
Salaried position (increasing w/ years of experience) + premium pay for hours over 40 + $130/hour for extra shifts (many opportunities for extra shifts) + generous beeper call stipends + call back pay
Schedule includes weeks with 4 10 hour days and 3-4 times per year with 8 full days off between 3 12 hour overnight shifts – days off not taken from PTO allotment!
6 Weeks PTO & Full Benefits Offered
Cases include: Regional, high volume of ortho, healthy peds only, Endo, General, GYN, major vascular, neuro, ortho, urology, podiatry.
- Located in Columbus, Georgia and serves patients from 21 surrounding counties
- Midtown Campus is a 583-bed hospital and one of only six regional perinatal centers in the state
- Northside Campus is a 100-bed hospital nationally recognized for delivering outstanding clinical quality and the highest levels of customer service
- 24-hour emergency services plus all major medical, surgical and diagnostic care, including:
- Advanced maternity services and neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Children’s Hospital, which includes a pediatric intensive care unit (PICU)
- Neuroscience center for spine and stroke care
- Surgical Services
- Pediatric emergency department and the region’s only Level II trauma center
- Women’s Care
- Urgent Care
- John B. Amos Cancer Center
- Three Retail Pharmacies
- The Family Medicine Residency Program at Midtown was first in Georgia in 1972 and is one of the first in the southeastern United States
- American Society of Health System Pharmacists accredited pharmacy residency program
Facility Website: https://www.piedmont.org/locations/piedmont-columbus/home
Location: Columbus, GA
NorthStar Anesthesia is one of the largest anesthesia management companies in the United States. Founded by an anesthesiologist and a CRNA more than 10 years ago, we have built a foundation of anesthesia expertise unparalleled in the market. NorthStar delivers a transformational anesthesia model, emphasizing a culture of mutual respect and accountability. Our clinical leadership works in partnership with our providers to implement experience, efficiency, and leadership initiatives throughout the entire perioperative process. Today, we run successful anesthesia programs at over 150 facilities in more than 20 states with nearly 2,200 providers.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term/Short Term, Malpractice, 401k and more